I have been tagged by Kate over at Kate On Thin Ice to take part in her “I’m A Celebrity Blog Fun” quizz. Now I am really glad that Kate made her questions suitable for the ones who do not watch the show mentioned. Living in Germany, it would have been rather difficult for me to answer! So, here we go:
1. What one thing about being a parent makes you scream “Get me out of here!”
Only ONE thing? Just kidding. Definitely when I have spent a long time cooking a delicious and healthy meal, and I am met with faces reminiscent of spotting dog poo on the pavement.
2. What skills, if any, do you have that would be useful in the jungle?
Certainly not dealing with poisonous frogs and toads – a bit of a phobia, here! I have a good sense of direction, I am resourceful when it comes to DYI tasks, I know how to cook and I am pretty fit.
3. How are you likely to annoy people in your were stuck with them for 3 weeks?
Hem… Perhaps by taking over and organizing everything?
4. What is the worst thing you have ever eaten?
Beef tongue in a caper sauce at summer camp. Actually, I could not bring myself to eat it. No wonder I became a vegetarian!
5. What luxury item would you take into the jungle with you?
I am with Kate there. My laptop to record this experience and to sneak in some Skype time with my family. What do you mean, no Internet connection?
6. What is the most daring thing you have ever done?
Completely changing my life within six months.
7. Who would you miss most if you went into the jungle with a bunch of strangers?
Sexy Hubby and my kids. I am actually pretty glad that I have no chance whatsoever of becoming a contestant!
8. What celebrity alive or dead would you like to have with you in the jungle?
Jon Bon Jovi, so he could alleviate the pain of the experience by singing all my favourite songs to me. Let’s see if that one prompts a comment from Sexy Hubby!
9. What would scare you about being in the jungle?
Poisonous frogs and toads – see question 2!
10. After leaving the jungle, you go to a luxury hotel. What would be the first thing you did on reaching your hotel?
Take a long, hot bubbly bath sipping champagne and calling all the people I have missed so much.
And now my turn to tag:
1. Mari’s World
3. Mum’s gone to
4. Mummy Mishaps
Please come back to let me know if you have done it!