A few things his arrival has changed for us:
1. I get to wear my great leopard print wellies more. A lot more.
2. There have not been too many lie ins during our Easter holidays.
3. Our time together as a couple and as a family has increased exponentially.
4. Our day starts with a brilliant demonstration of joy and excitement as soon as he spots us.
5. We now all carry poo bags in our pockets. The pockets of all our jackets.
6. Having to keep to a “pee/poo schedule” means that we are a lot more focused and organised.
7. We sleep like babies after getting some much fresh air.
8. There is one more member of the family to cuddle and to love.
You will find more happy stories here: Sticky Fingers.