My Flashback today is very recent as I am going to tell you about our two weeks holiday in the South of France. We only came back last Saturday – or very early Sunday morning, to be precise – but it still qualifies as a Flashback, right? So… what did we do during our vacation?
- We embraced the aperitif tradition with enthusiasm
- We drew funny faces, made sand angels and had Sexy Hubby star in “The Mummy Returns”
- I bought myself a new hat
- Sexy Hubby and Second Daughter took kite flying seriously
- We ate in lovely restaurants
- We came across beautiful and quirky sights
- We loved the funky cleaning brigade
- Sexy Hubby enjoyed playing the guitar facing the sea immensely
- And Edwardina Scissorhands visited us!
A fabulous time was had by all, and we are very much looking forward to our next stay in this fantastic corner of the earth.
More flashbacks here: Cafe Bebe.