Paris is always a good idea… As First Daughter’s birthday was coming up and my sister-in-law had had a round birthday that year, we decided that a little trip to the City of Light was in order to celebrate.
What did we do? Plenty of course, but in particular we:
- Went to a very cool exhibition
- Enjoyed funny ads
- Admired the péniches on the Seine
- Had the impression we had turned into dwarves in Le Louvre
- Listened to classical music in the underground
- Spotted birds’ footprints set in concrete
- Went past the mythical Moulin Rouge
- Saw a film being shot in front of the Sacré-Coeur
- Took the birthday girl for a meal at Le Train Bleu…
- … where a great deal of fuss was made of her!
More flashbacks here: Cafe Bebe.